Articles & blogposts
Mocking Matchers API
Story about the interesting behavior of mocking library and the difficulties of defining API surface for a library.
Testing Hybrid Jetpack Compose Apps
Guide to testing Jetpack Compose on Android using androidx test artifacts.
Reassesing TestNG vs Junit
Comparing TestNG and Junit5 – what changed in Junit since version 3.x?
Why Java Experts Avoid Mocks?
Easier said than done. Mocks are everywhere. You can’t test without mocks. What are the alternatives? Why mocks aren’t “one-size-fits-all”? How to use other test doubles?
Don't mock static: test Timber Logger with trees
Learn how to mock Timber for tests.
Podcasts & videos
- Property-based testing: find bugs automatically by generating thousands of test cases by AroundIT
- Are automatic tests all about regression? by DevInsideYou
- Test Driven Securit | SpringOne conference
- Microservices Testing at Scale | SpringOne conference
- TDD and the Terminator: An Introduction to Test-Driven Development | SpringOne conference
Libraries & releases
Did you know you can place sponsored content in newsletter and website?
You may place your link with job offer, event announcement or SaaS.